3 Must Have Titles for Historical Fiction Readers



If you enjoy reading historical fiction you're going to love these books. While reading The Best Bad Luck I Ever Had I became a huge fangirl of author Kristin Levine and couldn't wait to read The Lions of Little Rock. I was not disappointed. She's a fabulous storyteller. The War That Saved My Life is a 2016 Newbery Honor and I personally think it should've won. You will be pulled into the story within the first few pages and won't want to put it down until you finish the book...and then you won't be able to stop thinking about the characters and wondering what they're doing now. 

To purchase these books for yourself or donate one to your local school library, follow these links to Amazon... 
The War That Saved My Life
The Lions of Little Rock

If you're a teacher thinking about adding these books to your classroom library, check out these links to supportive material on Teachers-Pay-Teachers.




No comments:

Post a Comment