A Tiny Piece of Sky by Sarah Stout


A Tiny Piece of Sky by Sarah Stout has got to be one of the most exquisitely well written books I've ever read. Several times I stopped to admire the sentence structure and flow of Sarah's writing (total book nerd, I know!)  And she's able to tell the story with such dignified humor...but I have to confess one thing...and it pains me to even think about...there is a pretty massive typo that I bookmarked and returned to several times while reading this story to re-read and re-read...just to be sure I wasn't losing my mind and to confirm it was, in fact, an editorial oversight, and sadly it is, it most undeniably is. That's all I'm going to say about it. I will not tell you where it is...you'll have to find it for yourself. Hey-crap happens. Humans make mistakes, even really good editors. 

If you liked A Tiny Piece of Sky, you'll also enjoy reading Gone Crazy in Alabama and Raymie Nightingale

To purchase this book for yourself or donate one to your local school library, follow this link to Amazon...

No comments:

Post a Comment