I'm Trying to Love Spiders by Bethany Barton



I do not love spiders, but after reading I'm Trying to Love Spiders by Bethany Barton I'm really trying to at least like them! This is a gem of a picture book...it's non-fiction but illustrated like a fiction picture book. The illustrations are just awesome, and the colors are cool. I like EVERYTHING about this book except for all the spidery talk! But all kidding aside, this book is full of amazing spider facts and any kid (even the ones who think spiders are creepy crawly icky) will enjoy learning about spiders with this very entertaining and slightly interactive book. I like picture books that are clever, beautiful and well written, and this one is all three.

Click Here to see a special preview of the book.

Call your local library and request it TODAY!

And of course, you can always buy it...or donate one to your local school library, just follow this link to Amazon (I love Amazon)...

No comments:

Post a Comment