Hot Off the Press: What's New in Middle Grade Novels, March 2017

March is national reading month and I plan to read as many books as I can, which is pretty much how I spend every month...

Yeah, duh. We know.

I recently added these books to my TO-READ list and I'm looking forward to reading them next month:

New middle grade novel in March 2017
The Goat by Anne Fleming published edition available March 1


New middle grade novel in March 2017
Forever, or a Long, Long Time by Caela Carter published edition available March 7


New middle grade novel March 2017
Effie Starr Zook Has One More Question by Martha Freeman published edition available March 7


New middle grade novel in March 2017
Hello, Universe by Erin Entrada Kelly published edition available March 14 (the most greatest day of the whole entire year)



New middle grade novel in March 2017
Miss Ellicott's School for the Magically Minded by Sage Blackwood published edition available March 21


New middle grade novel in March 2017
Gone Camping: A Novel in Verse by Tamera Will Wissinger published edition available March 28

I'd love to hear from you if you or your kids are excited about reading any of these books!




No comments:

Post a Comment